Monday, February 8, 2010

For A Wonderful Woman, My Most Inner Thoughts

This is for you:



I read your responses the moment I receive them. How could I not?

I love you, I love you, I love you. I have always loved you. Before I had words or feelings that accurately depicted love, I loved you much. I would let you be everything and anything you wanted to be for me, without complaint.

You are my sister, you are my friend, you are my lost love, my first love, the one who got away.

I am addicted to your love and affection. I need you by my side at every waking moment. Perhaps I have forgotten, or gotten used to life without you, but this will forever be true.

I would do anything for your love, anything to be in your arms, lay my head on your chest. Don’t you see? You are the raw definition of my love.

I try to forget.

1 comment: